Monday, December 31, 2012
Tumblr is a photo-centric blogging platform and social networking sight; I believe my blog will find a much wider audience there. You can still peruse ten years worth of blog posts here in the archives, but all new posts will be on .
- you can follow me
- you can follow other bloggers on Tumblr
- the photos are larger
- you can "like" by clicking the little heart - then it turns red - this is a great way to show some appreciation without having to use your words!
- you can easily go back and re-visit your favorite posts (the "liked" ones)
- you can leave comments -- on Tumblr they're called "replies"
- you can ask questions
- You don't have to type your name and email every time you comment
- You don't have to validate each comment
- it's easier for me to post, so I post more often
- I can post via mobile, too, when I'm on the road